With hints of wasabi and sriracha, this dish is sure to make your taste buds tingle. Residents at Seabrook, an Erickson Senior Living community in Tinton Falls, N.J. really enjoy it.
5 oz tuna steak
2 oz sesame seeds
5.2 oz cauliflower pizza crust
2.5 oz shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
5 oz chopped arugula
1 tablespoon wasabi powder
1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
4 oz mayonnaise
1 oz teriyaki glaze
1 oz blended oil
• Coat tuna steak with sesame seeds.
• Heat sauté pan with oil until hot.
• Sear tuna on each side for approximately two minutes. Set aside to cool, then slice thinly.
• In a small bowl, whisk together half the mayonnaise with the wasabi powder.
• In another small bowl, whisk together half the mayonnaise with the sriracha sauce.
• Place cauliflower crust onto a pizza screen or baking sheet. Top with mozzarella cheese and place into a 425 degree oven for five minutes or until the cheese is melted.
• When finished, place chopped arugula and sliced tuna onto pizza.
• Drizzle pizza with sriracha mayo, wasabi mayo, and teriyaki glaze.
• Cut pizza into six pieces and serve.