Catonsville, Maryland--Erickson Living's newly-launched website, www.EricksonLiving.com, makes user experience easier and more enjoyable while integrating a national network of sites.
Erickson Living is the developer and manager of Oak Crest retirement community in Parkville, Maryland.
Website improvements include:
• A brand new design featuring more community photography, resident videos and testimonials.
• Faster, easier site navigation for visitors.
• An improved "Find a Community" function that includes community street addresses, phone numbers and the visitor's distance from their community of choice.
• An enhanced "Resources" section with comprehensive FAQs and a glossary of common senior living terms.
• News from the Erickson Tribune. Direct links to current Tribune stories provide visitors with a first-hand look at community living.
Feedback from residents, prospects and employees was solicited, according to Director of Web Development Mike Hill, to better meet the changing needs of online audiences. The main page is now a hub for all Erickson Living-related content resulting in a tightly-integrated network of sites.
"You can't think of Erickson Living's online presence as just a single website," said Hill. "We have 19 communities in 11 states, and each of them has its own unique content. It's very important to make sure visitors can easily explore it."
Redesigned menus are always visible on the screen no matter where the user scrolls on the page. The revamped site also boasts far more multimedia content than its predecessor. Photo galleries and video tours of Erickson Living-managed communities are featured.
"Our ultimate goal was to build a site that provides prospective residents and their families with a clearinghouse of information about independent living, continuing care and the many benefits that Erickson Living communities have to offer," said Hill.
About Oak Crest: Oak Crest is one of nineteen continuing care retirement communities managed by Erickson Living. Located in Parkville, Maryland the scenic 87-acre campus is home to more than 2,100 residents. Oak Crest is the ideal greater Baltimore retirement destination offering a true sense of community, convenience beyond compare and a sensible financial structure.