Charlestown residents love this entrée by Chef Paul Brewer - especially with roasted potatoes.
• Four rockfish fillets, 4-6 ounces each
• 1 cup white wine
• 2 tablespoons butter, melted
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 2 teaspoons chopped parsley or dried parsley flakes
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Rinse the fillets and pat dry.
• Place rockfish in a glass or metal baking pan with sides.
• Season lightly with a pinch of salt and pepper.
• Place white wine, melted butter, paprika, and parsley in a small mixing bowl. Combine thoroughly.
• Spoon the white wine mixture over the fillets, covering well.
• Bake fish uncovered for approximately 10 minutes or until fish is opaque in the center. (Thick fillets may take longer, but be careful not to overcook.)
Place one fillet on a plate and spoon pan juices over each piece, dividing evenly. Serve with sides of your choice - roasted potatoes and asparagus work well.