For high school seniors approaching graduation, these last few weeks are a time of reflection--to commemorate academic achievements and appreciate the value of relationships formed with teachers, coaches, friends, and mentors.
For student workers at Seabrook, an Erickson Senior Living community in Tinton Falls, N.J., it also represents a chance to be recognized for their hard work and set up for success through higher education scholarships, funded by generous donations from community residents.
At the Student Scholar ceremony on June 11, 10 student workers were granted $10,000 scholarships to support their pursuit of a college or trade school education. In addition, Seabrook awarded an additional $29,000 in donor-designated named scholarships.
“I am humbled by the depth of generosity of our residents,” said Philanthropy Manager Ann Marie Matthews. “They recognize the benefits of helping young people succeed, and they want to be a part of advancing their education and skill development.”
For more information about the scholarship program, as well as learning about other benefits of employment with Seabrook, such as tuition reimbursement, visit our career website.
Seabrook Scholars 2022:
- Guerlandie Jean Pierre, Neptune High School;
- Rebecca Pierre, Red Bank Catholic High School;
- Alexis Tuccille, Neptune High School;
- Schnider Joseph, Academy Charter;
- Anthony Santiuste, Ocean Township High School;
- Elyssa Velez, Neptune High School;
- Stevens Cajulus, Asbury Park High School;
- Simar Dhillon, Ocean Township High School;
- Smiralda St Vilus, Mater Dei;
- Esther Paul, Asbury Park High School