NOVI, MI (December 19, 2013) -- Fox Run retirement community today reported it did exceptionally well in its 2013 Resident Satisfaction Survey. The overall mean in independent living increased from 87.7% to 89.7% . This marked Fox Run's highest score ever and put it in in the 90th percentile in the national senior housing industry. .
Each year the Holleran Company gives out awards for individual questions that scored in the 90th percentile in the industry. This year Fox Run had a record 39 questions that fell into the 90th percentile.
"My favorite question on the survey is 'The staff responds promptly and effectively to my complaints or inquiries,'" said Executive Director Michael McCormick. "This is a benchmark for our commitment to customer service and meeting our residents' needs in a timely fashion. I am happy to report that Fox Run scored in the 99th percentile in the industry on this important question.
"There's no doubt our residents feel our commitment level every day," he said. "I am so proud of the Fox Run team and its willingness to reach to new levels to create 'Wow' experiences for our customers."
A sampling of resident survey questions in which Fox Run scored high results follow:
- Food and Beverages are served at appropriate temperatures.
- The service in dining room is friendly.
- Buildings, stairways and grounds are safe and secure.
- Repairs and general upkeep to buildings are done as needed.
- Landscaping and exterior grounds are attractive and clean.
- Transportation service is convenient, courteous and prompt.
- Confidence security and emergency series will respond quickly and competently if needed.
- I receive good value for the amount I pay.
- The Fox Run Board acts in best interests of residents.
10. Staff responds promptly and effectively to complaints or inquiries.
11. I feel well informed about the activities and events.